Romney vs. Romney: nailing down a flip flopper

This Mitt Romney video mashup shows how undecided he is on his own platform, he’s found lacking principles of any kind and contradicting himself numerous times:

Follow the money trail and you’ll see it flowing from establishment players, to the establishment candidates, which gets funneled back through the establishment media. It’s a slick racket.

It’s been more and more apparent that without solid guiding principles and a real sense of humility, power is attracting the worst kinds of megalomaniacs and sociopaths. Check out this Fox News interview and listen to Romney chuckle at misfortune caused by his own hands when asked if he feels anything about taking the poor family dog that went on a 12-hour road trip — on the roof of the car:

Is America finally having a light-bulb moment? Yup.

Stephen VanDyke

I've published HoT along with about 300+ friends since 2002. We're all Americans who are snarky and love our country. I'm a libertarian that registered Republican because I like to win elections. That's pretty much it.

1 Comment
  1. Romney’s pet mistreatment issue is a profoundly larger political problem than it seems.

    About 63 percent of all households in the United States have a pet (Source: American Veterinary Medical Association). I imagine a good deal of the other 37 percent are highly sympathetic.

    “To arrive at a just estimate of a renowned man’s
    character one must judge it by the standards of his time,
    not ours.” – Mark Twain pretty much calling us all dog abuse enablers if we elect the mean money man from Massachusetts.