Note: this article contains
dead links, the url is still in the hover/alt text. Keep the web working, curate content well!
1. Create quality products and services.
2. Sell what you advertise.
3. Make certain your products and services do what they claim to do.
4. Fully test and study your products and services before offering them for sale.
5. Disclose all risks posed to purchasers of your products and services.
6. Tell the truth.
7. Fulfill your warranty promises.
8. Don’t cut corners.
9. Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
10. Don’t try to buy influence.
It sounds simple, but for corporate bureaucracies, it doesn’t hurt to spell out the obvious.