Note: this article contains
dead links, the url is still in the hover/alt text. Keep the web working, curate content well!
As many of you may have noticed, we now sport a Badnarik for President ad over in the side menu. While the graphic is (somewhat), I thought I’d let everyone know that I made the graphic and am giving Badnarik some free advertising (read: I’m not getting paid for the BlogAd).
I also wanted to share some of the behind the scenes brainstorming that took place here at Hammer of Truth in creating this advertisement. After all, our priority isn’t usually endorsing a candidate or politician, it’s making fun of them (and Badnarik is no exception). So we present, our top ten list of rejected Badnarik slogans that didn’t make the cut:
- “I’ve never heard of your blog either”
- “A militia of one”
- “Clinton, Bush I and Reagan were douchebags, too”
- “Badnarik: rhymes with f*$king long car trip”
- “If you’re having marriage problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but gay sex ain’t one”
- “Coming to a Starbucks Meetup near you”
- “Restoring integrity to third-party kooks”
- “Ya’ll done made me lose my rights, up in hee-ah, up in hee-ah”
- “Is that a Skull and Bones in your party or are you just happy to see me”
- “We’re #3! We’re #3!”