Note: this article contains
dead links, the url is still in the hover/alt text. Keep the web working, curate content well!
Welcome and hello again. As it is another Friday afternoon, it’s time to find a fresh writeable CD, crack open a beer and burn some fresh new music for the weekend. DJs and enthusiasts alike are encouraged to send music to t4dw at stephenvandyke dot com for my approval or mockery. The image to the right is completely unauthorized and there is no affiliate between stephenvandyke.com and GYBO other than the fact that I regurgitate the good stuff that is posted over there, much like taking a 3-hour long bukakke and editing it to 5-minutes of quality money shots. Onward to the bukakke…
On to this week’s list:
- Let’s start off cheesy shall we? Some guy named figured the A-Team would battle with the Beastie Boys against the bad guys and there would be lots of explosions, with Mr. T saying: (3.4MB – 3:37). Download Sucka!
- Go Home Productions thought he could keep his beautifully produced mashup-ology of (3.0MB – 2:32) off the web, since he’s gotten the go ahead to sell it legit. We’ll see how long this stays up (thanks to ).
- blew me away with this awesome mash of (6.0MB – 6:30)
- must have blown a hip-hop gasket when he booted Audio Bullys vs Jazzy Jeff to create (5.0MB – 3:34).
- wants you to clap your hands and shake your ass to N.E.R.D vs Missy Elliot – (4.9MB – 3:31).
- Paul Your Leg was too dumb or lazy to set up his website properly, but you shouldn’t hold that against him because he managed to upload this fine mix of Run DMC vs James Brown called (6.3MB – 4:33). HUH! Get down, uh!
- Nefarious is another one of those lazy DJs who can’t even put up a website. Maybe he is too busy creating great bootlegs like Crystal Method vs. Sean Paul called (6.8MB – 7:24).
- And since no weekend is complete without a DJ set mix, here’s Nintendoclash (39.2MB – 42:46). Proper tracklisting can be found here, may feel a bit oldskool for some of you, but I liked it. with
That’s it, there’s no more. I don’t want to see you come back here until Monday. I don’t post on the weekends OK?