Note: this article contains
dead links, the url is still in the hover/alt text. Keep the web working, curate content well!
Here’s what’s hot this week:
- Drudge Report posted a rumor yesterday about or something. Of note is that Drudge was scooped by WatchBlog, where I used to write (no one has touched my record-setting 76 posts!). Could be interesting to watch this one.
- If you always wanted the phone number , it’s for sale. I’m looking for the 404 area code version.
- Out of nowhere, this little site called shows up with hilarious mock commercials. My favorite was the but everyone else seems to be linking to , so I will too.
- Getting Kerryed away? Turns out Kerry never hung out with Jane Fonda at a Vietnam anti-war rally. Of course it probably doesn’t help him when Fonda opens her trap and defends him, he probably wishes she’d shut up.
- DJ Danger Mouse remixed Jay-Z’s Black Album with The Beatles’ White Album and created the Grey Album (includes audio files). “Encore” is my favorite, but Jay-Z’s rapping gets monotonous afater a while and kills the idea. There’s already a cease and desist from The Beatles.
- Here’s some .
- There’s a hilarious spoof of the Matrix Reloaded where Neo fights a kazillion agents, except with funny voice-overs. Be sure to watch KNOX’s other movies.
- A twist on “smack the pengu”, here comes “ “, pengiuns flip off an orca’s back and you throw snowballs at them in which them stick in a target. These are really quite addicting.
- Triumph the Insult Comic Dog has a website ……………….. for me to poop on.
- Move over metrosexuals, here comes the “ “.
- For your valentine, may I suggest the: “shit bitch you is fine” teddy bear. Or maybe just print your own V-Day cards (you cheap bastard)
Well that’s it for this week, see everyone (and by everyone I mean that one person who actually visits) next week. Amazingly, the updates will continue.