Author Archives: Stephen VanDyke
** Okay, so the period of unashamed sticker pimping is over. But not before the stats. **
In January we gave away a grand total of… 74 stickers.
Yes, yes, I know it’s starting to push it with the sticker posts here at Hammer of Truth, but after this I assure you it will be the last one (from me) for a while.
Thanks in order:
- Thanks to all the local folks who are rocking them on their dogs and cars and skis and computers and office cubicles and stuff.
- Thanks to the Robin Hood of Colorado Springs. We’ve already heard one political rapper on the scene and it was thrilling to hear libertarian lyrics live while being able to point to a HoT sticker.
- Thanks to Geovanni Machado of Machado Customs in Colorado Springs for giving us a deal so fantastic we could swing a whole bunch of free ones for any and all who ask.
- Thanks to Ginsburg for single-handedly stickering 28 people in one night.
- There’s probably more, but this isn’t a fucking awards show…
For my part, in addition to boasting our over 12 years of quality libertarian prose and doing programming on the back-end, I’m still the primary provider of what interesting news I can find from the confines of a 9 to 5er (well, a 10 to 6er, it’s a flexible gig as a pollster programmer). I have already noticed an uptick in 2014 as the elections begin to really wind up and fire up new libertarians fill our ranks here and everywhere else online.