From around the web:
- Religious extremist and Bush regime top domestic policy advisor has been charged with felony theft. Evidently the Bush regime knew about this for and attempted to cover it up by lying. Surprised? This is the same guy that Bush attempted to make a federal judge for life.
- The movie “Valley of the Wolves” looks :
Created from well-known accounts of real events, the principal scene in “Valley of the Wolves” shows ruthless U.S. soldiers shooting up a wedding party in Iraq, butchering women and children, and then reveling in it, like they were slaughtering beings whom they regarded as less than human. Wonder where that idea came from?
- This is why democracy is bad. (update: satire alert)
- US media: More Liberty. Foreign media: Over Slaughtered. via
- Ron Paul of International Taxes imposd by the U.N.
- Patriot Act for futile war on drugs.
- Almost like they were following step-by-step instructions in a procedure manual, the Bush regime is touting war with Iran.